- Scan Question
- + Post
- Get Coins
1. Renault Sport- It uses data to make rapid changes for an even faster race car.
ERP has become a standard foundation of business application in most companies. It is impossible to think of any large company that doesn't have an ERP software.
2. ERP implementation strategies
1) Clearly define requirements before taking action- Businesses that fail to keep tight focus on specific processes and system requirements will find that ERP implementation may require additional time and cost. A well defined scope will ensure your projects does not grow out of hand
2) Evaluate your options- Poorly managed and mismanaged evaluation efforts create serious issues during every step of the implementation process. Prepare yourself properly, obtain inputs from users and team leads and carefully evaluate both your legacy systems and planned ERP implementation before making any decision.
3) Document user procedures- Create and maintain documents detailing key user procedures and routines, both before and during ERP implementation.
4) Single step implementation- Single step implementation offers a simple and straight forward way to handle the process so you can more easily focus on your project scope and implementation parameters.
5) Parallel adoption- It involves both new ERP and legacy systems operating simultaneously. It allows users to learn how to navigate system while retaining access to ongoing work environment.
6) Choose the right project leader- An internal project lead is an invaluable resource for handling many aspects of data migration and staff training. Select a team a lead with experience managing software systems and task him or her with assessing all end-user requirements as well as fully learning the system.
7) Don't forget mobile users- It is important to roll out a mobile ERP strategy that allows users to stay productive when using smartphones and tablets, and will not create additional security issue. The going popularity of mobile devices has now surpassed desktop usage of the internet.
8) Allocate sufficient time and resource for training- Learning and mastering a new way of operating can often require a considerable investment of time and effort.
9) Consider customization option carefully- Systems that have been heavily customized often lead to higher deployment and operational costs. So one should always evaluate the need for customization carefully, making sure to weigh it against potential costs.
ERP system results in improved business effectiveness and efficiency by keeping an organization's internal business process running smoothly. It supports upper level management providing critical real time decision making information, with improved data integrity and security. It also ensures that the company data is not compromised at any level.
On the other hand, it has bee found in many companies that ERP system sometimes require extensive training and often facing problems with customization. A high amount of effort to fit with ERP system may divert the focus of the organization on critical business activities.
Overall it can be concluded that implementing an ERP system in organizations are improving standard levels and the quality or reports, creating more organizational integration and empowering personnel. ERP system set forth improved service time in accounting tasks and faster response to business change as customer benefits and other financial benefits in terms of improved internal efficiencies.
1. Example one company that using ERP? 2. Explain what implementation strategy,results ,recommendations and conclusion those...
1. Do you have examples which companies doesn’t work for ERP system why? 2. Explain how ERP work with Microsoft company? Implementation strategy, results, recommendations and conclusion Thank you
Discuss critically the importance of strategy implementation and control? What strategic recommendations would you make for an automotive industry company?
Can you explain please what is ERP ( enterprise recourse) and give an example of the company/ industry that is currently using it.
4 A mid-sized company has decided to implement an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, and management suspects that many of its employees are concerned about the planned implementation Managers are considering holding informational workshops to help decrease ariety levels among employees. To determine whether such an approach would be effective, they randomly select 16 employees to participate in a pilot workshop These employees were given a questionnaire to measure andety levels about ERP before and after participating in the workshop....
Strategic Management: 1- what are cultural factors that affect Strategy implementation? 2- what are the various market entry strategies for a firm?
I'll rate any incomplete answer or if you give me someone else answer 1. Strategy implementation is always difficult. Many organizations never successfully implement their strategies. What are some of the blocks to successfully implementing a strategy. Please provide an example of an organization that was not successful in implementing a new strategy. 2. The link between organizational culture and strategy is very strong. Changing the culture is very difficult and can be very risky. This is especially true in an...
elect ONE (1) of the following companies: Tesla Rothys Dollar Shave Club Brandless Discuss what strategy the company is pursuing? Example: cost leadership, differentiation or focus strategy. Explain your answer.
Lululemon case study (Leadership, Culture, and Transition at lululemon) 1) Provides analysis of the internal environment of Lululemon using VRIN. Explain how your VRIN analysis supports the company to implement its strategy (cost differentiation strategy) 2) Provides analysis of the internal environment of Lululemon using Value Chain. Explain how your Value Chain analysis supports the company to implement its strategy (cost differentiation strategy) 3)Reflecting on your analysis, write a recommendation to the Lululemon board on which of (1) VRIN; or...
1. What is modal logic? 2. Explain frames. Give one example.
1. Goodfellows Manufacturing Company is a mature user of the SAP ERP order processing system. Goodfellows recently acquired another manufacturing company and it wants to consolidate its customer records into Goodfellows' SAP ERP system. What are two things Goodfellows must do before it consolidates the other manufacturing company's customer records into its SAP ERP system? 2. Why should management or an organizational function that is independent of the sales order function, prepare the master price list? 3. Describe the procedures...