- Scan Question
- + Post
- Get Coins
1 Which dimension of effective advertising represents the "science" part?
a. strategic dimension
b. personal dimension
c. creative dimension
d. media dimension
e. audience dimension
2)Strategic planning is a four-tiered process that begins with the ________.
a. marketing plan
b. initial investment
c. business plan
d. brand communication plan
e. SWOT analysis
3)________ is what the advertisement says, and ________ is how it is said.
a. Execution; creative strategy
b. Message strategy; media strategy
c. Creative strategy; execution
d. Media strategy; message strategy
e. Cognition; affect
4) ________ are concerned with how to accomplish objectives outlined in a strategic plan.
5) The objectives for planning at the ________ planning level tend to focus on maximizing profit and return on investment.
1. The correct option is a. strategic dimension
2. The correct option is c. business plan
3. The correct option is c. Creative strategy; execution
4. The correct option is a. Strategies
5. The correct option is e. corporate
Do give a positive rating if you think this answer helped
1 Which dimension of effective advertising represents the "science" part? Select one: a. strategic dimension b....
1. The proponents of creative advertising argue that Select one: a. advertising should be designed to make consumers buy products that they do not want or need. b. the more information in the ad, the more effective the ad is. c. advertising should break through the clutter by focusing on logos and products. d. the only purpose of advertising is to sell the product. e. advertising should be designed to create an emotional bond between consumers and the brand or...
(I just need help with coming up with a good topic for this plan.) Marketing Advertising & Comm Project Outline ADVERTISING PLAN NOTES An advertising plan is the outcome of the advertising planning process. In practice, advertising plan formats vary because of the product's needs, the style of the writer of the plan, and the needs of the audience. Despite this, minimum content requirements can be specified and a logical pattern of organization suggested. Elements of an Advertising Plan A...
Which of the following is part of strategy execution? Select one: a. An integrated set of choices b. Orchestrating existing capabilities c. Developing strategic imperatives d. Continually gathering insights about the market
Well managed market strategy includes having marketing involved in which of the following parts of business Select one: a. Determining who the customers are b. Designing the product or service c. All of these d. None of these e. Designing and distributing advertising ОООО According to Eric, marketing is primarily focused on advertising and getting the message out to the consumer. Select one: True False
An organization's strategy is its: Select one: a. analysis of the environment. b. master plan for conducting operations. c. overall concept for achieving its objectives. d. method for achieving profit targets.
Q2)Which of the following is not a prerequisite for marketing to occur? A. One of the two parties should have no unmet needs B. There must be a desire of one party to meet the needs of another C. There must be two or more parties with unmet needs D. Parties must have something to exchange Q4)In order to develop an effective strategic plan, an organization must first: Understand its target market Effectively implement the four Ps of marketing strategy...
the difference between demand-pull and cost-push Explain inflation. Financial accounting is concerned primarily with Select one: A. product design and marketing strategies O B. providing information for strategic and tactical decisions C. external reporting to investors, creditors, and government authorities D. cost planning and cost gantrols Which of the following statements is true? Select one: A. There is a cause-and-effect relationship between the cost driver and the amount of cost. B. Fixed costs have cost drivers over the short run....
multiple choice questions answer as fast as possible 12. In addition to having an e-business strategy, an e-marketing strategy also needs to be developed and there are three main operational processes involved. Which one is FALSE? A. Customer focus group development B. Customer retention and growth C. Customer conversion D. Customer acquisition 13.There needs to be an aligning of business and e-marketing strategles. Which of the following would be feasible strategic objectives? A. Revenue generation B. Communications and branding C....
2. Which of the following is not a dimension of service quality? Select one: a. responsiveness b. conformance c. tangibles d. assurance e. convenience 4. A Quality Analyst wants to construct a control chart for determining whether three machines, all producing the same product, are under control with regard to a particular quality variable. Accordingly, he sampled four units of output from each machine, with the following results : Machine #1 measurements [13, 16, 21, 16]; Machine #2 measurements [...
3 PART QUESTION -Transactional leaders are more likely to Select one or more: a. create personal relationships with followers b. set expectations for followers c. abdicate responsibility and delay decisions d. seek to maintain organizational stability through regular social exchanges -Central to the organizational leadership dimension of skills are Select one or more: a. communication and collaboration b. policy innovation and strategic planning c. business plans and budgets d. people and developing others -The definition of leadership theory is grounded...